There are several ways in which you could become involved with Bishop’s Lodge.
As a Volunteer
Volunteers of any age are welcome and there is no cost involved
- become an assistant tour guide - training is provided
- join our rose pruning days where lunch is provided. Both experienced and those new to rose pruning are both welcome.
- come along and work in the garden
- help with the collection
- assisting with an event
- assisting with catering in some way
Please contact us by phone or email or use the Feedback form on the Home Page
As a Friend
Should you wish to have a more formal association with the Bishop’s Lodge you may decide to become a Friend of Bishop’s Lodge. A membership form is available from the link shown below.
As a Friend of the Bishop’s Lodge you will receive;
- free admission to the Bishop's Lodge Historic House and Heritage Garden
- The Friends of Bishop's Lodge newsletter Roses and Iron
- an invitation to special events including exhibitions and recitals
- $5 off the admission price to events such as markets, exhibitions and recitals
- 10% discount on merchandise and garden sales